Monday, September 10, 2012

Seeing is...

Well, seeing is just a good thing.

During Luke's pre-Kindergarten check-up with the doc, he didn't do well on his eye examine. They were going to do the examine again before we left the office but we all forgot in the rush of wrapping up and checking. Oops!

It wasn't until the start of this school year that I remembered the issues with his eye examine. So, I decided to go ahead and take him to the eye doctor and have his eyes checked.

And sure enough, Luke needed to wear glasses. Which really wasn't all that surprising considering both Dan and I wear them.

The sales lady asked if I wanted to purchase the one-year insurance plan for his glasses and at first I said no. Then she reminded me that I was purchasing glasses for a little boy. Humm...just pay $25 to replace his glasses IF anything bad happened to his glasses? Well, okay. Just in case...


Wise, wise decision. We are now on our third pair in 7 months. Oh, my! Gotta love those boys!

No comments: