Saturday, August 1, 2009

Crazy August

Hey Friends!

The month of August is upon me and it is going to be a crazy ride. I have three GroupLink volunteer trainings the first week of August and GroupLinks at the end of the month. Of course, the most important event in August will be Luke's birthday on the 21st. He will be 4 years old and there are mucho birthday festivities to plan...woo-hoo! We have a lot of great things going on and I'm super excited about the month. However, I don't know how often I'll get to post this month. Sometimes you just have to live life and not document it.

Just for fun, I thought I would post of video of the princess having a meltdown. A little video proof that she isn't completely perfect.... Just mostly perfect :)


3 comments:

Natalie Carretto said...

Love the video! So, Audrey's not the only one who has moments like that...good to know.

Misti said...

No, Audrey's not the only one. Shocking, I know! Having a hard time sleeping?

Julie Tiemann said...

Hahahaha. Is it bad that I laugh at meltdowns like this when Amelia does it? (Only when I know she's not really hurting, of course. :) )