Saturday, August 22, 2009

Luke turns 4!

What a weekend! It has been so much fun celebrating Luke's birthday. I absolutely can't believe he is four years old. He is so much fun, has so much energy, and has mad verbal skills. Lets not forget the high emotion and drama he can display at a moments notice. He has a way of keeping me on my toes! Sound like anyone else you know?

The birthday celebration started on Thursday at school. He was so excited to have me come to school with cupcakes for his classmates. He said it was the best day of his ENTIRE life.

On Friday he got to open his cards and one gift. His favorite card was from GrandmaGrandpa (yes, that is one word). The card had Alvin and the Chipmunks singing "Funky Town." Nope, that didn't get old at all :)


Today was the day of his family party. Can you guess the theme?




I think he actually got some into his stomach :)

Daddy and Luke

Luke playing with his Leapster. I'm hoping he won't be permanently hunched over.

Of course, I had to try out the new toys. How else would I be able to explain how to use them to Luke? :)

2 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

That's a good look for you. :) So was his birthday actually on Friday (I've already forgotten... days running together...) If so, that's fun our kiddos share a birthday!

Happy Birthday, Luke!

Misti said...

Yep, Luke and Lilly share the same birthday. How fun!!