Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Okay, with all the craziness in the Mancini household these days, I'm just now getting around to posting pics from our annual trek to Chicago. Here are the highlights:

As predicted, Maddie didn't fair well on the journey. Since we've returned home, Dan has tried to say that she just wasn't as great of a traveler as the Luke-man. Granted, Luke is a fabulous little travel; however, crying until you throw-up when you have 20 minutes left in the journey does not make you a good traveler. In fact, it makes you down right horrible. There is more that could be said but lets move on to happier times :)

It was really fun watching the cousins interact and play together. This may have been one of the best parts of the trip.

Luke, Maddie and my niece Brianna

My other niece Mariah (isn't she a cutie!)

Thanksgiving Day

Luke and Brianna at the kids table

My sister Danielle and Dan

My brother Ryan and my Mom

My youngest sister Dominique and Isaac

Miss Maddie enjoying Turkey Day

The last stop before we left town was to visit Rick, Valerie and finally meet their son Ruben. It is always nice to catch-up with old friends.


Isn't that Ruben a cutie?!?!

Next year, I need to remember to take a picture of Rick and Valerie and not just the kids. It was a good trip and good Thanksgiving!

No comments: