Friday, April 25, 2008

Potty Training - the end of day 4

It was a rough start today. Luke was up last night and early am at 11:30 pm, 2:30 am, 3:30 am and 4:30 am. At 4:30, I turned off the monitor and decided to just let him do his deal in his room. I think he was having some allergy issues and couldn't sleep with his stuffy nose (poor guy). Apparently, he went back to sleep but was up for the day at 7:00 am. Woo-hoo. Needless to say, we were both peaches to deal with this morning. Dan only remembers him getting up once. I wish!!

The potty training side of life was going well until mid-morning. He came into his room to get a wipe. I asked him why he needed a wipe and he said to clean-up his chair (toddler rocker). When he turned to leave the room, I got full view of why he needed to clean his chair. The good news is he was going to take responsibility and clean-up the mess himself. The bad news is he still isn't going to go on his own without prompting. I just keep telling myself it is only day 4 ;) Poor Luke has a mom who is so type "A".

I've decided I need a sanity break. I will treat myself and get a pedicure tomorrow. The toes are in desperate need of attention. Besides, with this big belly, I couldn't reach my toes if I wanted to :)

No comments: