Friday, May 30, 2008

If you don't have anything nice to say....

Yes, it has been awhile since I've updated my blog. The last few weeks of this pregnancy have been a little rough and extremely tiring. My mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all." So, I've been quiet since I didn't want my whole blog to be about the woes of pregnancy.

With that said, I only have four days left until Madeleine's arrival. I guess having the end in sight has given me what I need to push on to the end. You can do anything for four days. Well, I couldn't do four days of ab crunches but you know what I mean :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet the new little one!!! Hope everything went well today, and that you are now holding your new little girl!