Thursday, May 6, 2010

Potty Patty's (aka Baby's) Adventures

Potty Patty (aka Baby) had a big day today. She rode to and from school in the Mancini Fam Jam Van.

She also lounged on the potty when she got home.

She maxed and relaxed at the ball field.
Then her day took an unfortunate turn....

Maddie and I tried to give Baby another bottle and that didn't go so well. The water actually leaked out of Baby's head. Apparently, I got the tubes inside of Baby all tangled up last night when I was removing the remaining water. (That is a long story that I won't go into at this time.) I had to basically disassemble her to figure out what happened.

The good news is Maddie really wasn't interested in having Baby go potty and wasn't traumatized at all by the events of this evening.

As for Baby, she has had a rough day and really doesn't want to talk about it. If you see her, it would be best not to mention it all.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm thinking that any day your head becomes detached from your body is a day that you are not going to want to talk about.

Julie Tiemann said...

Hahaha. Too funny, Misti. Glad that Maddie wasn't too traumatized by this unfortunate event.

Jill said...

Oh my goodness Misti, you are hilarious. Again I say...SNL skit waiting to happen. I'm tuning in daily to Patty's adventures. This is hilarious!

Misti said...

That is so true, Amy. I didn't take a picture when her legs were removed. It was too disturbing and wanted to leave Baby with some dignity :)