Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Words for the Journey

Psalm 62:5-7

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God;
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

As I went through my scripture memory cards this morning, this verse was the first one I pulled out. How cool is that! This is what my heart is meditating on today as I prepare for my appointment this afternoon.

For those of us who are hurting, waiting, looking for hope - I pray God would grant you rest and hope for today because he is the only one who can.

Thankful for rest!
Misti

2 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

Good words, my friend.

I really wanted to give you a hug this morning but wasn't sure if that was a good idea or not. ;) But know that I wanted to. :)

~ Sabina :-) said...

love that psalm!! good idea to add it to my memory verses!